Mountainsmith Tour Recycled-Fabric Lumbar Pack by Mountainsmith
Description of Mountainsmith Tour Recycled-Fabric Lumbar Pack by...
The Blue Outdoors Gear are happy to offer the brilliant Mountainsmith Tour Recycled-Fabric Lumbar Pack.
With so many on offer right now, it is wise to have a make you can trust. The Mountainsmith Tour Recycled-Fabric Lumbar Pack is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.
For this price, the Mountainsmith Tour Recycled-Fabric Lumbar Pack comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice amongst many people. Mountainsmith have included some great touches and this equals good value.
For hiking, skiing, urban touring, or school, this Mountainsmith lumbar pack is designed to stash all your bare essentials you can't imagine leaving home without. Made from Mountainsmith's 100 percent recycled PET, the Day pack features the same performance, comfort, and durability you've come to trust from Mountainsmith, while lessening the load at the landfill one bag at a time.
- Reflective highlights
- Key clip
- Zippered front panel pocket
- Bright yellow lining promotes visibility
- Interior zippered hanging pocket
- Zippered main compartment
- 2 compression straps
- Elastic rigging
- 2 water bottle pockets that accommodate 32 oz water bottles
- Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Tuck-away waistbelt
- Back panel airline ticket pocket
- Air mesh foam back panel
- Removable shoulder strap with a sliding pad
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Fabric: 450 denier 100 percent recycled PET
- Patented Delta compression system
- YKK zippers
- 210d ripstop liner
- Dimensions: 10 by 11.5 by 5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound, 5 ounces
- Volume: 488 cubic inches